Formerly First Choice Chiropractic, Dr. Bhasin at Oregon Medical Centers has been providing chiropractic care to Salem, OR patients since 1990 to heal from auto injuries and other pain ailments. We specialize as an auto & work injury chiropractic clinic. If you're suffering, we can help! One of the most difficult things can be seeking treatment for ailments. We cannot stress enough the importance of getting treatment as soon as possible after an accident as delaying treatment can lead to long-term pain.
Year after year, we've provided chiropractic care in Salem, Oregon for hundreds of patients with the following ailments:
- Vehicle Accident Care. Car crashes can create a wide range of symptoms and long-term disability. If you've been in a car crash, it's important that you make sure that you get early attention to prevent the formation of scar tissue and persistent pain. See a whiplash doctor today!
- Lower Back Pain. Chiropractic is a proven effective and safe method to recover from either acute or long-term pain. Whether you're looking for chiropractic care from a work injury or car accident, we will work with you!
- Neck Pain. Whether your neck pain is brought on by an accident, postural problems, or idiopathic (unknown origin), our Salem and Aloha chiropractors can help get to the source of the pain.
- Headaches. Countless scientific studies clearly show that chiropractic adjustments can help with headache pain. A few of the different types of headaches include migraines, tension headache, and cervicogenic headache (pain that originates in the cervical spine). Chiropractic care can be effective for all of these.
- Sciatica. The sciatic nerve is the largest nerve in the body and it travels from your lumbar spine, through your pelvis, and down your leg. Sciatica can be very disruptive to your life, and chiropractic adjustments are the perfect way to identify the root cause of your pain and relieve the pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- General Wellness. Scientific research also shows that chiropractic care can reduce stress, increase immune function, and may even be beneficial for hypertension. Chiropractic care is great for your overall health!
Dr. Bhasin would love to assist you with any health conditions you might have. We have chiropractic offices conveniently located in Aloha and Salem, OR. Give our chiropractic care specialist in Salem, OR a call today or use the "Contact Us" form with any questions or to make an appointment.