Dr. Bhasin founded this clinic in 1989 in the Salem/Keizer area. The clinic was initially First Choice Chiropractic & with the addition of Medical Providers we are now an integrated medical facility called Oregon Medical Centers as of 2018. We specialize in helping people who have been hurt in car accidents, work injuries as well as regenerative medicine. We treat many conditions including whiplash injuries, neck and back pain, headaches, sciatica, pinched nerves, TMJ (Temporomandibular), shoulder & knee injuries, herniated discs, damaged muscles, osteoarthritis and ligament injuries.
We have treated thousands of patients over thirty three years. We have a team of doctors and staff to help you. We offer Chiropractic treatments, physical therapy, massage and regenerative medicine. We also have an insurance department to assist in the insurance process, so our patients can focus on getting better. Regenerative Medicine may include: Stem Cell therapy, PRP, PalinGen allograft tissue derived from the amniotic membrane and fluid as well as mesenchymal stem cell tissue derived from the umbilical cord of healthy birthed babies.
Dr. Bhasin has been helping Aloha and Salem, Oregon patients since 1990 heal from auto injuries and other pain ailments. If you're suffering, come to Oregon Medical Centers, a premier integrated health clinic in Aloha and Salem, Oregon. We can help with any aspect of integrated health including stem cell therapy for joints, shoulders, knees and more!
Oregon Medical Centers is a fully integrated healthcare clinic in Aloha and Salem, Oregon. Our highly skilled medical team caters to the wellness of every member of the family. The practice specializes in diagnosing and treating chronic pain and is one of the premier local medical facilities in the area that provides regenerative therapy. The dedicated medical team, led by Dr. Sunita Bhasin focuses on providing high-level care and compassion for patients in Aloha, Beaverton, Salem and Keizer, Oregon. Offering comprehensive treatment for chronic neck and back pain, sciatica, arthritis, knee and shoulder injuries, neuropathy, and plantar fasciitis. As a group, the medical providers, offer quality care in a collaborative environment so patients get the best treatment possible. Dr. Bhasin and the integrated healthcare clinic team understand that it’s possible to lose control of your life when dealing with pain and injuries. They help patients take back their lives through diligent, versatile therapeutic strategies that incorporate the best non-invasive, natural treatment methods in chiropractic, physical therapy and rehabilitation, massage, and trigger point injections — including stem cell therapy for joints. Oregon Medical Centers offers care for new and existing patients of all ages and backgrounds.
Year after year, we've treated hundreds of patients with the following ailments:
- Vehicle Accident Care. Car crashes can create a wide range of symptoms and long-term disability. If you've been in a car crash, it's important that you make sure that you get early attention to prevent the formation of scar tissue and persistent pain.
- Lower Back Pain. Chiropractic is a proven effective and safe method to recover from either acute or long-term pain.
- Neck Pain. Whether your neck pain is brought on by an accident, postural problems, or idiopathic (unknown origin), we can help get to the source of the pain.
- Headaches. Countless scientific studies clearly show that chiropractic adjustments can help with headache pain. A few of the different types of headaches include migraines, tension headache, and cervicogenic headache (pain that originates in the cervical spine). Chiropractic care can be effective for all of these.
- Sciatica. The sciatic nerve is the largest nerve in the body and it travels from your lumbar spine, through your pelvis, and down your leg. Sciatica can be very disruptive to your life, and chiropractic adjustments are the perfect way to identify the root cause of your pain and relieve the pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- General Wellness. Scientific research also shows that chiropractic care can reduce stress, increase immune function, and may even be beneficial for hypertension. Chiropractic care is great for your overall health!
Come to our integrated healthcare clinic and Dr. Bhasin would love to assist you with any health conditions you might have. Our office is conveniently located in Aloha and Salem, Oregon. Call us at (503) 390-1552 or book an appointment online for a consultation today!