You may be experiencing neck pain and wonder whether or not all neck discomfort is the same. It’s not. We can diagnose and provide you with the right integrated care at our chronic neck pain relief center in Beaverton!
Neck pain can be accompanied by a long list of other complaints. The collection of symptoms provides a clue as to why you have neck pain. Here are some of the other symptoms that are commonly experienced with neck pain:
- Headache – This may happen because the meningeal lining of the brain has been irritated or because of trigger points within the muscles that end up referring pain in the head. Pinched nerves in the neck can also cause cervicogenic headache.
- Stiffness – Stiffness shows that the muscles are preventing movement so that no extra damage will take place to the fundamental structures of the cervical spine.
- Poor range of motion – Not being able to move your head to the left or right or to your shoulder is one of the causes of neck pain. This symptom implies that there is scar tissue or misaligned vertebrae in your neck.
- Eye pain or vision changes – This symptom indicates that injury to your neck is more than just a strained muscle or a sprain.
- Fatigue – Tiredness is another symptom that can indicate more serious health problems if it's combined with neck pain.
At our chronic neck pain relief center in Beaverton, Oregon, Dr. Bhasin can provide integrated care to help relieve your pain. If you live in Beaverton, Oregon, call us at (503) 642-2845 or book an appointment online for a consultation today!